Community Center at the Fel Update - Friday, June 4, 2021
The Community Center at the Fel has updated COVID-19 policies and procedures effective Monday, June 7, 2021.
Summer hours are as follows:
o Monday – Thursday - 7:00am – 8:00pm
o Friday - 7:00am – 5:00pm
o Saturday - 8:00am – 4pm
o Sunday – Closed
- The Community Center doors will be unlocked.
- CDC guidelines along with safety and sanitizing procedures will continue.
- Temperature checks will no longer be recorded.
- Face coverings are recommended throughout the facility. Face coverings can be removed during classes/programs and the fitness center if social distance (3ft.) can be implemented.
- The basketball gymnasium will be available for open gym (maximum of 20) and rentals. Please call 610-828-32266 for daily open gym times.
- Appointments will no longer be required for fitness center.
- Monthly and Annual memberships will be available.
- Day passes and guest passes will not be offered.
- Monthly memberships will be honored if active during the shutdown.
- Rentals (indoor and outdoor) will resume.
**PROGRAMS & EVENTS**
*2021 Conshohocken Riverside Dog Park*
Silver Sneakers and Prime Facility